Distinguished faculty and experts from Stanford University School of Medicine and the Greater China will discuss:
• Treatment of brain tumors using Cyberknife, Car-T cells, and immunotherapy
• Advances in complex intracranial aneurysms interventions
• Developments in pediatric neurosurgery
• Brain-computer interface to restore brain function
• Multidisciplinary spine care
• Robotic spine surgery using artificial intelligence
The meeting will provide the opportunity to exchange information and ideas to explore collaboration for both clinical work and basic science research.
Date: September 16, 2023
Hong Kong Academy of Medicine
Pao Yue Kong Auditorium
Ground Floor, HKAM Jockey Club Building 99 Wong Chuk Hang Road
Aberdeen, Hong Kong
Please note that space will be limited for in-person participation and attendance will be by reservation only. Zoom Link will be provided to remote attendees when time gets closer.